onsdag 6. februar 2008

FX Typhoon 12 .22 with Match Barrel


Had this over a year now and I'm very happy with it, accuracy is incredible at 50 yards and even at 100 yards.


I did a small tune on it and now it's delivering around 56J with 21gr Barracudas which is pretty good, it is however not in the same class as the FX Cyclone and FX Cutlas but it is a damn sight cheaper.


I suffer from a severe case of airgunitis (never get enough) but even when I always crave a new toy it is incredible hard to part with this gun, it is just such a dream to shoot.


Are you looking for smoothness and accuracy this is certainly one to consider.

1 kommentar:

Ledsmoke sa...

Hi there, i realise this isn´t a new post, but hope you bear with me.
How did you achieve the tune up of this puppy.
I´m trying to do a conservative tune up om my .22 FX Gladi8r to achieve around 250 - 270 m/s with the new 26 grain JSB jumbo.
I´ve been really happy with it but now its dismantled for repairs and since it is so windy where I live I would love to get that extra Oompfh. DOes a respectable 208 m/s with them as standard, but they drop like rocks!

Anyhow, Great little blog you run, keep it up friend.